Program pentru retele

Linkuri utile, intrebari etc. non airsoft
Replici airsoft si echipament: AUG-3G-PRIMARY, DESERT EAGLE-SIDE ARM

Program pentru retele

Postby T.N.C. » 12 Dec 2010, 11:01
Dupa instalarea acestui programel toti cei care vor intra in aceeasi retea vor beneficia de avantajele unei retele locale (multiplayer pentru jocuri, file sharing, remote desktop etc.). Numele retelei in care deja intram este BRASOV AIRSOFT TEAM iar parola (pentru ca nu ne lasa fara) BRASOV AIRSOFT TEAM.

Replici airsoft si echipament: Hop-up is a device installed between the inner barrel and gearbox of an Airsoft gun to create "back-spin" effect on Airsoft bbs.
"Back-Spin" allows the bb to curve up-wards. When adjusted correctly it will counter gravity for a period of time allowing your Airsoft gun to reach maximum range potential.

Re: Program pentru retele

Postby » 23 Jul 2013, 09:59

Hi T.N.C,
Sorry to bother you here, but I am not able to contact you by YIM.

I am Joy from Airsoftpeak. Our company located in both China mainland and HongKong. We have an online shop mainly sell AEG, accessories and combat gears.

Many airsofters know us as our old online shop We offer good quality and reasonable price for our customers since four years ago. And that is what impress our customers most.

One of our customers recommended us to you great forum. So I'm writing sincerely to ask whether your forum accepts retailer banner or 1~2 thread.

On the thread, we offer discount (15%~50%) for members once a day except weekends and twice a week, as daily deal and weekly sale.

Please let me know if you are intereted in a possible partnership. Looking forward to futrue talk.

With kind regards,
Joy Staff

Return to “Online”